Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Things I Love

A good way to spend a few minutes contemplating. What are some of the things you love? This is more challenging than those "cut and paste" questionnaires. Here are a few of the things I love. What are yours? These are random thoughts and do not reflect any order of importance, except, of course, number 1.

Things I Love

Holding hands with my wife
Holding my Grandchildren
Texas
A summer night when there are just a few thunderstorms off in the distance that give you a lightning show.
Road trips
Floating in the pool after dark
A new Clive Cussler book
Laughter of children
Family pictures
Bluebonnets
Walking on the beach
James Bond
Superman
Spiderman
Harry Potter movies
Jean-Luc Picard
The feeling of accomplishment when I have completed a job
A just mowed lawn
The ocean
My dogs
The Priesthood
Music
The Beach Boys
Elvis
Church History
Elton John
Billy Joel
Capitola
Spring
Autumn
Waking up in the morning realizing I didn’t wake up the entire night
Taking a nap
Antique Shops
The Old West
Texas Style Barbeque
Soldiers
Rest Stops
A good belly laugh
Fire flies
Cattle
History
Teenagers
Thunderstorms
Indiana Jones
Old Time Rock and Roll by Bob Segar
Sloop John B
A spaghetti dinner at home
A summer morning
Air conditioning
Getting a compliment

0 Read My Post: